Friday, March 4, 2011

Bored No More?

Since this Winter won't end, and there is only so much I can do to entertain a little 4 month old in a tiny apartment, I decided to buy this intense baby jumper/entertainer.  I put it together while Jada was sleeping and when she woke up it was like waking up to Christmas! :)
Nah, she just stared at it thinking, "what in the world is this thing?!"  So I let her give it a try.
The video speaks for itself. I love the stare down with the sun.


she's not quite tall enough for the jumping, but she can make it jiggle.
That's what she gets for having Dane & I for parents.  Too short to ride the ride.


Here she is again about 5 minutes later...I think she is getting used to the idea of this thing.
She seems a little more excited :) she really liked staring at the flashing lights and laughed at the music playing. Ok, so this video wasn't the best testament to that previous statement, but you get the idea.



The next day: on second thought...who needs to spend money when you have daddy, a towel, and a fist to eat?




5 comments:

Rachel Bergeson said...

I'm always amazed at how much she looks like both of you, besides just being super adorable.

Birgitta said...

I'm dying for her....I want you to bring her back to me.

Becky said...

So cute! We put a board game box under Lauren's jumper when she couldn't reach the floor (so she could push off of something) and it made her like it even more.

Dane and Denise said...

Good idea, I will try that. Tried a pillow but uh, ha, didn't work that well:)

Jess and Carl said...

So adorable and so great to see updates, you two definitely made one gorgeous little girl!