Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Famous!

Dane was asked to be interviewed by the Milwaukee local news station about ancestry.com, the geneology website.  Brad Hicks, the news anchor, came to our apartment with his cameraman.  He was really friendly and outgoing.  He did a 15 min interview with Dane and he did really well.  He had a lot of great things to say, too bad they only used 2 seconds of what he said!! "He was a farmer, and he was a farmer".  Haha, too many great things he said and that is all they used!?  The interview went really well and it was fun to see him on TV. Here is a clip of that. Enjoy.
Fox 6 Milwaukee News:
http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-20110223-family-secrets,0,2798512.story

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

That was way cool! I would love to hear his entire interview! Why Dane? How did they find him?

Dane and Denise said...

Well actually, friend of ours in Utah works for ancestry.com. His boss was looking for someone young and who lived in Milwaukee to be set up for an interview. Matt said he new somebody by the name of Dane Christensen who fit that profile. So next thing we know, we have Milwaukee news knocking at our door :) It was fun, and I should have recorded the whole interview but didn't. I thought about it but the camera was right in the middle of the action. I thought I shouldn't walk in front of the cameraman to get it ;) "oops. sorry I interrupted your interview, I just needed to grab something real quick" :)