We drove ~2 hours to Wisconsin Dells Wilderness Territory Indoor Waterpark and we went up with 3 other Dental student families, they also live in the same apt complex as us. The Poulsons, Cantus, and Jacksons. We stayed in a cabin near the park, it was really nice and a ton of fun spending time with everyone.
The park had 3 different pool/water slide sections. We started swimming the moment we got there. Why waste any time right? Jada didn't love or hate the water. She wasn't sure what to do with it really. In time, I think she will love it. The only thing I didn't like was the floor to the pools were really rough, obviously to keep kids from slipping. I didn't like sitting on it to hold the baby, and she didn't like it much either. Oh well.
We swam the first night and then had a grand BBQ dinner afterwards. Some of the adults went back later that night to finish swimming and to take advantage of no kids (including me)!
| we saw deer and more deer outside of our cabin. |




2 comments:
I like the swimsuit you chose! So sweet! And of course Jada is fun to watch on the videos. I love that smile and those eyes!
How fun to go play for a couple of days with friends. I think the video of you going down the slide is hilarious! I love the scream....And then you just sat there! What about the girl waiting behind you? Slide hog!
hahaha, i didn't even notice her. i didn't even realize that i just sat there either. that is truly funny. oh and about the scream...it was a fast slide! hahaha.
Post a Comment