Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cub Scout Fingers

Oh that baby, she is in love with those two fingers.  She has got them in her mouth like a hooked fish whenever I see her.  She loves to chomp chomp away!



Oh and we got her a booster.  The doc says Jada can start eating. We started her on apple juice to help her go numero dos.  It helped :) but that's besides the point...she started out hating it and would gag and spit it out every time she drank it.  My goodness, it can't taste THAT bad...it's SUGAR!
Don't those look just like Dane's eyes? whoa.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

THAT VIDEO MAKES ME LAUGH! What sweet eyes and those fingers! I wish I could see and hold her. Birgitta

MOMster said...

Oh, my yummy cuteness! She's adorable! I'm glad I found your blog. Little sister Kathryn showed it to me!

Mary