Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sprechers

It was so much fun getting out of the apartment, we decided to do it again.  We took off to Milwaukee for a Sprecher's beer tour that was followed by free drinks at the end.  A lot of people love this stuff.  They also make specialty soda drinks.  
Ha, some lady came to google at Jada...looked at me and said, "Your mamma has taught you well."
what? I thought.  Yeah right.  How is that good teaching to teach my daughter to drink alcohol?!  I just thought that was a weird comment for her to make.  Proud drinker, I guess.
Anywho, everyone seemed to be excited for the tour to be over and to get their free drinkin' on.  Dane & I were no exception!  I got up to the counter and we tried our first two flavors.  Orange Creme and Puma Kola.  Tasted great.  I even like Puma Kola more than Coca Cola.  They even gave us free glass cups to take home.  The bartender then says that the drinks are unlimited.  Ok sweet! I hopped in line again.  Time for round two of soda tasting.  Grabbed Cranberry something and Puma Kola with cherry.  Ok, yuck on the cranberry (tossed that) and the cherry one was yummy.  Hopped in line again.  Then I said to the bartender...I want the rest of those flavors.  He just stared at me in awe and said, "All of them? What? Do you mean all mixed together?"  I responded, "Nope, all separate. You can put them in those plastic cups over there."  You shouldn't have told me that it was unlimited!! haha.  He didn't let me use those plastic cups, so I had to return in line a few more times.  Oh well.  Just so everyone is aware, I didn't drink them all! They were mostly a few sips, and Dane helped as well.
she looks like her cat doll
Ginger Ale...No Bueno
Apple, Meh, tasted like shampoo

1 comment:

Birgitta said...

So did you have any drinks with alcohol in them? Maybe the sodas were spiked! That's why you kept going back for more...you were buzzed! I love that baby! And she does look like her cat doll. I can't wait to see her again. I miss you guys so so so much.