Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Yummy Taquito

Dane is adamant about tightly wrapping Jada before she sleeps.  No ARMS out of the blanket! Oh and believe me, she tries and almost ALWAYS succeeds in getting them out.  I usually find her in the morning body spread out like she is skydiving with her blanket spread wide open.  We call her Houdini because it doesn't matter how well we wrap her, she can always figure her way out.  Dane will not have this, oh no, he will re-wrap and re-wrap her until she stays put.  I have to say, his method works well.  He can usually put her to bed in less than 2 minutes meanwhile it takes me easily 10 min or more...and I usually am fighting with her to even go to bed.  How does a 4 month old comprehend all this already!





2 comments:

Jeremy said...

haha!! I love the way you talk about Dane. It's hilarious! Ever since that hospital video! Birgitta

Celeste said...

She is the cutest baby!!! Love her floating head from the pink blanket haha