We were really really bored and decided that Dane didn't have very many more days off left from school, and that we should do something other than sit around the apartment! I do that everyday of my life!
We drove to a town called Port Washington to go eat dinner and walk the pier by Lake Michigan. As we headed out we drove by one of my favorite restaurants out here and I was so tempted to bag the drive and just eat there, but after a long deliberation, we continued with the original plan. We got into town and the roads were guarded off. Come to realize, it's St. Patty's Day and there was a parade coming into effect. Well, well, well, let's check it out. There was PLENTY of space to jump right in to watch. It wasn't that great of a parade. Drive some vehicles down the road, put on a green shirt, and throw some candy around...and you got yourself a PARADE! Haha, it was fun anyways, we then tried to find somewhere to eat, but that didn't happen either. We dropped on by the pier, but didn't get too far out there either. Oh well. Let's jet to my favorite restaurant and eat! I am starving! I guess we will try to visit Port Washington another time!
Fall 2012
13 years ago

1 comment:
haha what a fun adventure! always nice to get out of the house.
Post a Comment