Dane should be the one writing this section, but I will do it instead since he's not around. Well, Jon & Dane were the designated drivers to the U-haul truck that was also pulling my car behind on a trailer. Watching Jon load my car on that trailer and getting stuck in my car was a real treat to see. He didn't know there was an easy way out from the driver's seat at the time so we tried to have him climb out the window. Well that wasn't working so hot, so i suggested through the trunk, that should work. We lowered the car seats and out came Jon worming his way out through the trunk of my car. My mom caught a video of it. I found it quite hysterical. Anyways, My Dad and Birgitta also were gracious enough to make the long trip as well. They were designated to drive Dane's trailblazer. The trip was supposed to be about 23 hours so they decided to split it up into 3, 8 hour days. Traveling through Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin! A total of 6 inches, according to the map. Geeze, glad I didn't ride with them! They stopped by the Nebraska Campus-snuck into the football stadium, Winter Quarters, floods of Iowa and who knows what else. Dad & Birg arrived right on time to pick me up from the airport. How convenient :) Everyone said they had a good time. I hope this was true, their help & company was tremendously appreciated!
Fall 2012
13 years ago

3 comments:
I particularly like this heading "dropping off at the airport. poop." Ha ha! Sooooo funny. I don't think you should let anyone else take over this blogging job. You do a darn funny good job. :) Miss you tons! Your apartment looks like ours in Draper. Yay!
You sum it up quite nicely! It was like you were there!
Oh, and do I really look that fat? Stupid GYM isn't doing a darn thing.
Amy you are the greatest. I am glad i am funny to you..i don't even have to try. miss you guys too. we may be home for christmas. hope to see you then.
and miss birg, are you kidding me? you are a twig. just put yourself next to me and you will feel better.
Post a Comment