Monday, September 27, 2010

Brewers vs Marlins



My dad wouldn't approve but this year I got out of going to the Relief Society Meeting ;) Ha, Dane got us tickets to the Brewers game long before we knew about the meeting, and I convinced him to let us go to the game anyways...I am a rebel, I know.  
We went early to join the dental students in the tailgate party.  We later found out that they were way too far away from where we parked.  There was no way I was walking that distance! We decided to just have a dog at the park.  We got to see some of the players on the way in.  Dane was pretty gitty about that. 
The game went really fast which was good for me, baseball can get dry fast, but this one kept me entertained because they were giving away free stuff to the fans about 8 winners every inning.  That kept my attention, but sadly we never won....sorry Daniel, i know what you were thinking!  I don't always win at everything!  It was fun being there anyways, we sat one row from the very back!! I don't think there was one person there not drinking.  People started to get silly, stumbly, or plain obnoxious as the game went on.  What can you do?  Well, we didn't win the game, just like BYU.  I am glad I didn't see that loss.  

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Baseball is boring...I'm glad you had a good time!

Dane and Denise said...

and that's coming from someone who once asked me..."baserunner, what the heck is a baserunner?"

Birgitta said...

hahaha! thanks for the reminder...haha