Tuesday, October 4, 2011

She's My Baby: What say ye?

I tried to find a picture of Jada that may look similar to Dane.  I couldn't really find one.  Well I only had one picture of Dane to try from.  So,  here is my picture, now just remove the eyebrows with your pencil and there's Jada all over again :O Dane gets a kick of the feather in my hair.  It's back in style people!

chipper Dane as a little one

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

YUP! She's your baby! Love the picture of Dane. He's a cutie.

Why does Jada look so thin in the wagon picture? Must be the angle? Oh how I love her!

Becky said...

Ha! Dane looks the same now! And Jada looks just like you. Although, I think you look different than your baby picture. It's fun to wonder what she'll look like as an adult: So cute no matter what!