We went to a kid corn maze "for Jada". It was not that impressive, but you know. I will probably hit a cool one when Birgitta gets here :) And yes, I am going to try to drag my Dad to come with us.
Then for one of our lady night's in (with all the dental wives) we made caramel apples coated with chocolate candy bars. The caramel was a little heavy and made everything droop..but it was delicious anyways! Here are my snickers, twix, and oreo apples.
Then Dane & I had a mini date night last night and decorated cookies and watched a scary movie on TV. You probably can't tell what half those shapes are ;) I LOVE HALLOWEEN TIME!!!

1 comment:
YEAH FOR ALL THOSE FUN HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES! 5 days! 5 days! So excited to spend some time with you and baby baby. :)
Post a Comment