Yeah! They turned out so great...Thanks Connie!!! We are so excited to pick out some of our favorites, frame, and hang them in our apartment. This has been long over due. Cedarburg is GORGEOUS in the fall. I can't help but just stare at the scenery when I drive. We didn't capture all the bold oranges, reds, and yellows, but our surroundings are still beautiful! Here you go.
The colors didn't turn out as well on these ones, so we might b&w, antique, what have you
ok taking pictures with a toddler is hard! Just Sayin'!
3 comments:
What a beautiful family! I wish we lived close Denise. I sure miss hanging out with you and laughing a lot. You always brought the goofy side out of me. :) I want to go shopping with you so you can show me how to pick nice outfits. I love your hair too. Just a gorgeous woman!
So stinkin' cute! I love all of them. We need to get out and do the same.
Jada is so serious! I really like the way they turned out! The first and second ones are my favorites of your family. But I also think you should enlarge pictures 4, 5 and 7. These three would be cute in a collage frame.
Post a Comment