Saturday, October 29, 2011

Birgitta and Dad Visits!!

It was so great to have my sister and Dad here.  I had so much fun with them! Their trip was too short and we wish they could have stayed longer but it was nice for the time they stayed.  Jada loved the attention!  She is truly spoiled.  I guess I am spoiled too :)
Well, we started out with many of our ideas shut down because everything was closed so darn early.  We ended up eating at Buffalo Wild Wings after picking them up at the airport and then watching the mysteries of the pyramids at the IMAX theater.  Wow, never done that before.  It definitely left all our eyes & brains well stimulated.  Jada was focused the whole movie (45 min).  It was boring though, haha...we should of done the tornado show!
We planted some bulbs :) I can't wait for them to bloom! We planted a tulip mix and purple crocus.
This was the whole reason my Dad came! I told him I wish he was here so that he could help me plant some bulbs, and HE CAME! 
BYU SPIRIT
Jada in her new shirt that Dad bought for all of us.
Then off to the pumpkin patch we went.  We also got to pet some animals in a pen.  
Birgitta calling the turkeys over; "Here turkey turkey"
Birgitta chasing the turkeys; "SIKE! haha, suckas!"
picking out her pumpkin to carve 
That's the one :) with a pat of approval 
My Naked Baby
Little Einsteins

I took them to the Lake's cliff.  We also went to Port Washington and this time made it all the way to the lighthouse.  It wasn't stormy or scary.  It took awhile for Dad to believe that there were huge waves crashing when Matthew & I were walking towards the lighthouse.  That Lake can act like an ocean! (I'll have you know)
TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

Birgitta said...

Yeah! What a fun trip!