Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just An Everyday Thang

It has been unusually cold in the mornings when we get out of bed.  Now our apartment is usually at 76 naturally (no ac or heat-we don't have either) but we now wake up to 67-69.  Now that's chilly... for us!  I wrap Jada up and she takes off and does her thing.  I just think it's so cute to see her bundled on the go.
bundled reading a cd case
see? isn't that cute?
And this is her in her new outfit, It's missing the sweater that goes with it.  I just love her socks! They are too die for!
One of her favorite books.  She has to give the puppy billions of kisses.
Jada in her beloved wagon.  I couldn't just choose one picture.  What's wrong with me?
And last but not least....Presenting....DANA!
He is going to kill me! Hahaha....

3 comments:

Dane and Denise said...

This is Denise's hair draped over my head! You can see her in the background. It's not like I bought a wig. She begged and begged me to put these pics on the blog. So I gave in.

Birgitta said...

It's your hair!???!!! That's awesome! So stinkin funny! I think it's funnier that Denise wants to post them all!

Jada is adorable as usual. I can't wait to see her. Her new outfit needs a new bow! Love her!

Becky said...

I love the purple socks Jada's wearing!!! And Dane, that's hilarious!