Dane & I celebrated our 3rd year Anniversary by going out to eat in Moses Lake. We left the child with Grandma. It was nice to be on a date again. It was so weird hanging out in the town Jeremy grew up in. I kept thinking that every time we came into town. They even ate at the same restaurant when they came to visit just a week before us. Funny where life takes ya, these boys from nearby small towns in Washington. IF I move here...Birgitta, you must follow! :)
Oh, I did want to share a quick story. So After we ate dinner & got a blizzard we went over to the dollar store. I said, "Hey Dane, since we are at a dollar store let's stock up on pregnancy tests while we can since we don't have one of these stores nearby back at home." (i know what ya'll are thinking and stop thinking it. i am not testing for a pregnancy NOW, just so we are all clear on that) anyways...I couldn't find any anywhere so I walked up to a cashier up front that was on her break and whispered where the pregnancy tests may be. "Hmm, she says, I think we are all out." then she starts to walk toward her co-worker who was working the cash register with the WHOLE store full of customers ALL in one line and proceeded to yell out "HEY WE GOT ANYMORE PREGNANCY TESTS!!?" What the? are you serious! I booked it. Naturally everyone turned around & I knew they were looking at me trying to look aloof with Dane at my side. Stupid lady. We left and laughed about it on the drive back. Good thing we don't live here!
Onward, we also went to the county fair in Moses Lake.
 |
| Dane and carnie games. He's funny. |
 |
| Every child has to have a carousel baby picture |
We went to visit Dane's sister Lindsey and her family in Moses as well. They were so great and took us boating on the lake. I forgot my camere back at their house...bummer. Dane was able to slalom ski. I woosed out. Next time for sure. I just enjoyed watching everyone else water skiing. Other than that our trip later consisted of Dane & I going out on wave runners, visiting the Cantu's in their nearby hometown (funny to see them there...our worlds are colliding!), and shopping in Seattle. Man it was a great vacation and we really had a great time.
 |
| Jada & Chloe Cantu (one of the musketeers back in Wisconsin) |
 |
| In Seattle. Can you guess where she gets this from? I thought my brothers and my Dad might really enjoy these |
 |
| airport waiting to go home |
 |
| she had to walk ALL over. I tried to keep her feet covered as best I could. |
1 comment:
Love your post! The feet in the face is hilarious!
And yes, it's so crazy we married guys from the same area. If you move there.....well, I'm not sure I could follow. I think I'm here for life. It would be easier for visiting though! That would make me happy!
And did you hear the news on Cynthia? I'm sure you did.....I thought for sure you were announcing too! Pregnant again together???? hahaha
Post a Comment