Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Milwaukee Zoo

We took a trip to the Zoo.  More for us than Jada, her attention span is short.  It was fun and we actually got to see animals this time...go figure.
took the picture for the bird behind dane.  it was doing a funny stance, but you can't see it. too bad.
why do I always look Asian? 
waving at the animal.  she must have thought it was a dog.
bear in a hammock. i thought that was funny
that giraffe came straight at us & got real up close. cool.

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

I'm glad you got to see animals! It must have been cooler. Jada is a cutie and you make a beautiful Asian!

Oh and Dane is so nice!

Sarah said...

My thoughts exactly. one. gorgeous. asian. : ) Jada is adorable and I love how much she looks like her mama. I feel like I've commented that a billion times. Maybe I just think it a lot...