Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

We didn't do much but we had a great day!  We BBQ'd with the Cantus with our new charcoal grill.  We had ribs and they were yummy!  I am becoming quite the carnivore :)  Dane & I read about Christ and colored some eggs.  We made a basket for a boy and his sister from our ward and Dane got to keep the leftover candy.  I made him search for his basket of course!
She is too cute. She likes to smile for the camera
Dane made the green egg, it says "Jada's 1st Easter"

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, I love Jada's smile! She looks so grown up. I'm glad you had a Happy Easter!

SuperCute said...

I tried commenting when you first posted and it didn't work....

So here I am......Love that smile on that girl! So where did you hide Dane's basket?

Dane and Denise said...

i was wondering where you were?! I hid it in Jada's room in one of her drawers that fits into that cube bookcase. He couldn't find it. he needed many clues. haha, it was fun to watch.