WOO HOO!! I was so excited to hear that my brother and sister-in-law were coming here to visit. They came to take a nice vacation without kids :) We first went to the Latino market in Milwaukee so that I could make enchiladas. Too my surprise, there were cops guarding the door! Haha, great, I guess that should have made me feel safer in that neighborhood! Never seen that before. After that we stopped by the Marquette spirit shop to grab some memorabilia.
The next day we went to some outlet malls. Boy that was a lot of fun. I love shopping :) I bought Jada some really cute things and she got some adorable dresses from Jon & Brit as well.
We later went to eat at Texas Roadhouse. I had never eaten there before. I have to admit, I have no idea how to eat steak! Jon was more than happy to help me out in that department. It was yummy and VERY filling.
We then walked downtown Cedarburg and got us some Divine candied apples. It was hard for me to share it with Dane. Britney was more generous with hers and let Dane have some bites. Hehe. I gave him some too just so you know!
The next day we drove down to Garren & Calee Giles house in Illinois. We hung out with them and ate some Chicago pizza. The next day I decided to skip Chicago because the weather was bad and Jada wouldn't have survived the trip. She was done. Jon said they had a blast in Chicago and had a lot of fun here. I am so glad they came. I loved spending time with them.
Fall 2012
13 years ago

3 comments:
Yeah!!!! Jon told me all about the trip! I'm glad everyone had a nice time! I can't wait to see you.
Your fingers look weird in the candy apple pic.
:-O you notice the weirdest things. but uh, you are right. the more i look at it the more they do look bizarre.
Post a Comment