Monday, May 2, 2011

Ready to Go!

Jada started standing on her own, well with assistance from the couch or any other object.  Grandma Ware witnessed the first stand while on skype a week ago! That was really fun to have her see.  She loves to have me walk her around! I can't believe how fast she is growing.
she wanted to eat, that's what's up with her face
her new dress i bought at the outlets.  I just love it!
another cute dress i had to share,
too bad that darn flash is too bright!
She also likes playing under her tent.  Whenever she fusses and wants to be next to me, I just pop this bad boy over her and she pipes down and gets to playing like crazy :) funny girl.  Don't worry, there is plenty of space between her and the blanket. I am not suffocating her :)

2 comments:

SuperCute said...

That is hilarious! That girl is so expressive in her pictures! And she sure knows what she wants!

Sarah said...

What a darling little fam you've got!! Jada is adorable and I love seeing pictures of her, you can tell who her mama is! : ) I hope life is great! And I'm going to write down for my future children.. if they get fussy.. put a tent over them.. haha