Yes! It's me. I'm too lazy to log out of my other account and log back in as regular me! I knew it was two different days, I was just wondering if he woke her up both times! I'm glad she was just chilling.....I loved her facial expressions when he uncovered her! I love that baby. Do I say that enough?
I created a blog to update what is happening here in Wisconsin while Dane is going to Dental School at Marquette. Dane remains really busy at school and will soon be Graduating in May! Yes! Time flies. Meanwhile I spend my time trying to figure out new ways to entertain Jada, Sadie, and myself!
5 comments:
hahahahhahhahhahahahhah! That just made me laugh! :0)
And did Dane wake her up twice??? I loved her blinky sweet eyes and her smile. Love that girl!
Is that you Birgitta?
no & yes. They were two different days and the baby was already awake...she just chills in bed like that.
Yes! It's me. I'm too lazy to log out of my other account and log back in as regular me! I knew it was two different days, I was just wondering if he woke her up both times! I'm glad she was just chilling.....I loved her facial expressions when he uncovered her! I love that baby. Do I say that enough?
i'm glad you do :) she just cracks me up!
Post a Comment