Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BLIZZARD!

Now who says they don't want to live in Wisconsin? This might be ONE reason! The winds were blowing really hard last night with snow just pounding up against the building and snow flurries covering the sky.  It was even cold in my apartment for the FIRST TIME EVER!  It was real fun to watch from our bedroom window while tucked away in bed.  I don't know if this is the last of the storm or just the beginning..We shall see. Dane's school was let out early yesterday and today got cancelled! WOO HOO for me! Here are some pics.

Poor neighbor Grandma is shut in!
Dane to the rescue! 

I started to shovel, but quit.  
It was too heavy, too much snow, and bitter COLD

This was blocking my door




Like my pants?
GO COUGS!


1 comment:

Birgitta said...

Wow! That's deep! I love that you are taking Dane's picture FROM THE INSIDE! HAHA! He's so nice.