So my friend that lives in the building next to us helped me out by taking pictures of Jada. They haven't been all edited yet so I will just post what I have.
oh and a funny one I thought. Dane & I were getting ready for church and just put Jada down to swing. We were trying to grab something to eat. I kept hearing a complaining baby, but she is always complaining so I thought nothing of it. I came back around the corner to find Jada dragging off her swing.



2 comments:
hahahah that picture in the swing is hilarious! her facial expression is awesome!
her photo shoot pics are fun. I look forward to seeing how the edited ones turn out. :)
Love that baby! and you too of course!
Kathryn says: She is just too adorable Denise! I loved your story about the poop incidence in church. Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. :)
Post a Comment