 |
| Before Labor, Very Happy |

Well my friends, Miss Baby came a lot sooner than I expected!! Woo HOO! It all started with a little water leak at home at about 4 ish on Oct 30. We called the on-call Dr to see what he wanted us to do. I thought since I hadn't had any contractions that he would just say don't worry about coming in until then, but to our surprise, he wanted us to check into the hospital. POOPS. I didn't want to. We were planning on going to a ward dinner party where there was going to be FREE FOOD. I didn't want to miss out on that! I last ate at noon and was starving! Well, we did what the dr say nonetheless and went to the hospital. Dane dropped me off at the front and WOOSH, my sack completely broke. Awww great. perfect timing. No one was at the front desk, I just dashed into the bathroom to control the situation with no such luck. Dane comes running in and can't find me. I can hear him though through the door. "where's my wife denise, has anyone seen her? i dropped her off." No one had seen me and were trying to figure out where I went. They guessed right and found me in the bathroom. The cute lady was frantically trying to get me to come out of there because she has had a lot of ladies that end up giving birth in there. She was funny. Well, they waited for a few hours to see if I would start labor on my own. I didn't so they induced me at about 9. It was the beginning of a very long day. I was in labor and finally delivered at 10:01 pm on October 31. My little "hallowed" baby finally came. She took her time. 7 lb 10 oz and 20 inches. She is a cutey!






 |
| She hurt her nose, scraped it on the way out. Poor Girl |
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO FUN!!! GOOD LUCK! SHE IS REALLY CUTE! I see your eyes and nose
She is so cute. Congrats. Thats funny she would be born on your favorite holiday.
Oh my gosh congrats!!! She is adorable! So funny that you didn't want to go the hospital because there was going to be free food...you are a girl after my own heart! Wow, looks like we both almost had our babies on the way to the hospital! She is so beautiful Denise. By the way, I LOVE the bangs!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm very impressed (and happy) that you posted so soon! How are you feeling Denise? Your girl is adorable!
In that last picture, I can see Dane! I'm coming early!
She is so cute!!! A good mix of the two of you;) Dane looks so pleased in the picture. You are going to have so much fun!!!!!
Wow Denise! You didn't tell me about the bathroom experience. In the end it's all worth it;) Jada is gorgeous and I'm so glad you're both doing well. I'm going to come see you soon. I loved holding her at the hospital!!!
Post a Comment