Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birgitta Visits!



My sister flew in last Friday and stayed for a week. I love company and so does Jada! She gets fussy every time a visitor leaves.  I think it's the attention she gets when they are here.  It was a lot of fun to have Birgitta. We got to do a little bit of shopping, eating sugars, playing games, decorating etc. She was a lot of help cleaning, cooking, babysitting etc. It was sad to see her go. I much enjoyed having her here!





She helped me make Jada's name for her bedroom and get some curtains to match.  She also taught me how to make christmas stockings by crocheting. I am pretty excited that I actually completed them by myself!!! That is a first for me. I don't craft :)  She will help me assemble the front and back of the stocking when I come home.  Meanwhile, onward to stocking #2.


Dane took advantage of having a helper in the house and took the time to study..study..study..he is starting to feel how hard it is to balance a newborn with school work, me, and sleeping, but he is doing a good job.

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

I had a fabulous time! I did! I miss Jada and you so much.... I can't wait to see you in a month. Great job finishing the other half of the stocking. After you are done with all three, we can spend time decorating them!

just a mom with a camera said...

hey dane and denise, this is jami, i found your blog through heather perrins anyway i'm so glad i did! jada is so adorable. she looks so sweet! having a newborn is such a fun time, enjoy it! and i can't wait to see more pictures of sweet little jada!

Christensens said...

She is so precious...we can't wait to meet her! Love her name and stockings...look how domestic you have become:). So fun.