Yes, I am spoiled! I had a great month full of visitors, and I was very sad that it all went too fast and everyone had to leave! It was great to have Dane's parents here again. They were very very helpful, of course :) We love them and had a great time with them here. We went shopping and out to eat...my two favorite things to do ;) Jada & I were just grateful to get to leave the apartment for a little bit. Get a breath of fresh air!
We had a very yummy Thanksgiving dinner. I cooked! Yup, that's right...to all my brothers that don't think I know how to make anything other than oatmeal.
We didn't take any pictures with Dane's parents, Sorry! I'll just post what we have.
 |
Excuse my hair, I kind of let it all hang out.
I don't think Jada was too fond of it either...glaring it down and all. |
 |
| practicing tummy time. she likes the no effort approach |
2 comments:
So fun! I love visitors too. I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving.
I have been thinking about Jada a ton! I need her! I need to hold her. Just two more weeks right?
Post a Comment