Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sigh of Relief

We went to the doctors yesterday to find out if the baby was still sitting breach.  If so, they were going to have to manually try to rotate her and schedule a c-section if that didn't work.  Needless to say I was incredibly nervous.  I don't deal with pain well!  Luckily she had rotated head down!! Woo hoo!!  I can't explain the sigh of relief! I think the doctor was excited to have Dane there and meet him for the first time.  He showed Dane how to prod around to find the baby's head and bum and thought it would be fun to grab the ultrasound machine to show Dane the baby.  She is lying in a "C" shape and still wiggling like crazy.
3 more weeks to go!! We can't wait to meet her and to see what kind of mix she is going to be :)

4 comments:

Blair's said...

I am so dang excited for you. Cant wait to see pictures.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey! I was thinking about you! It's close! Well I ended up having a C Section...I don't know if you knew that or not. But it wasn't too bad to recover. Funny how things never go as planned when you have a baby :)

Birgitta said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear she's not breach! I can't believe you are three weeks away. So crazy! One more month and we will be there....that baby is MINE! You hear me, MINE!

Linley and Austin said...

Yahoo head down! Oh my gosh Denise, I have 5 more days! And my dang doctor is out of town until Sunday on vacation (how rude, right?), so I'm keeping my fingers and legs crossed that she doesn't come before then :) Are you getting nervous? I am. But it will probably be like last time when I was so nervous, but then you get so crazy in pain that you just don't care what they do to you as long as they get the baby out :)