Sunday, May 20, 2012

Everyday Jada

I don't have much to blog about, just random pics of the J-Dawg.
Mother's Day Treat :) My favorite!! Snickers apple!
out for just another BBQ :)
gathering the balls at target...please and thank you she says

she wanted her winter boots on and to try putting on Dad's tie
That's her resting in her infant bath insert.  She loves playing with this thing.
and now hiding under the blanket on the infant bath insert
watching Dad flossing his teeth so often had inspired her to try it out herself



wagon ride time, but now she must stand and steer...we went frog hunting that day
not sure? Dad must have been talking too much :)
First day of nursery pose
First week...went well, put her on a rocking horse and snuck out the door
2nd week...screamed hysterically and wouldn't let go, she joined me in primary instead
3rd week..knew where we were headed the moment we entered the hall but stayed and survived! (after screaming and whaling of course)

chatting on the remote control "phone"




being a duck

4 comments:

Birgitta said...

I can't believe how much she looks like the great Dane! :) Thanks for the update! I love to hear her talk. She is hilarious...I can't wait!!!

Birgitta said...

Oh, and I want an apple! SOOOOO Good! I should have just spent the 10 bucks and bought one when I was there.

Rappleye Family said...

DENISE!! Alyssa does the SAME thing with floss!! She sucks on it and gets all the mint flavor off lol Oh I wish so bad that Alyssa and Jada could play together!!!

Alicia Smith said...

Denise I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! When are you due?