This post will have a little of this and that, but most importantly the wonderful company of my Rents! I LOVE that they came to spend time with us! We didn't do much sight seeing this time. It was nice just to be and to enjoy their company. They were sooooo helpful. Cleaning constantly, cooking, playing with Jada...Isn't family great! :) It was such a relaxing time and we miss them so much. Jada adores Grandma & Grandpa.
 |
| dane did her hair...haha, looks like a sweatband |
 |
| havin' some spaghetti...bath time was a little messy |
 |
| what is this? haha, funny. |
 |
| Grandma brought Jada some Easter gifts. Jada LOVES chocolates! |
 |
| it got a little cold..brrr |
 |
| let the Easter egg hunt begin! |
 |
| Dane & I had the Rents judge our eggs and vote for the best ones...ended in a tie, since Dad voted for the poop looking one thinking it was Dane's, but it was Jada's...so he gave a point to Dane since he really was going to vote for a different one. |
 |
| She prefers to push the wagon rather than ride |
At the Public Museum in Milwaukee
Butterfly Garden in the museum
Our tulips that we planted in October finally came up! The crocuses didn't really do that well, but their leaves are still pretty. Dad wasn't satisfied (he never will be, he is a flower hoarder ;) and planted me some pansies to fill out the empty spaces. I love them!! I have to stare and smell my flowers every time I walk by. Jada too, she adores flowers. I get many compliments as well. Thanks again DAD! and Birgitta since she helped plant them back in the fall!
We spend our warm days outside our door, playing in the sand and swinging away.
3 comments:
Yeah! I have been missing your blog posts! I need more pictures of your belly! I'm so excited to see you in June! :) I so wished I could have visited with mom and dad. Jada is adorable and getting so big! I can't believe how she's changed.
I'm glad you went to the Port Washington park. I love it! I think I get to enjoy your flowers more than anyone since I can see them from my kitchen window. Thanks to all of you for planting them :) And of course, Jada is a little cutie!
Your post made me smile! Love it!
Post a Comment