Monday, May 28, 2012

GO PACKERS!


Yeah, we didn't actually go to a game...I WISH!!  But we did take a day trip to Green Bay to tour the Lambeau Field!  It was so great, although with wiggly and whiny Jada I only caught about 1/4 of what the guide was saying.  So here we go!

well to begin, I found Dane dead on the floor
(please don't mind the mess...I am pregnant and Jada is messy)
 Oh, he was just sleeping..pheww!

Oh and I have to share this of Jada. My favorite outfit on her! SOOOO CUTE!!!
say cheese, this is our old camera that Jada actually uses to take her own pictures.. she loves it and really does take her own pictures :)
 and some more...
 and more...
mini shopping carts at the grocery store, Dane said she did her own shopping
(she's in her pj's, she went to the store with Dad right before bedtime) 

Ok, so where were we?  oh yes, GB.  Let's begin

We went with our good friends The Checketts.
This is Jada and one of their boys, Brecken

atrium 
one of the many suites that go for about $125,000 per season, but the guide said that it is available to the owner year round to use it as they please
I don't know if you notice the small crowd in the bleachers, but they were having a wedding!  What?!  These women are crazy to agree to that!  They love their packers :)
They also will host baptisms and funerals, so they said!
The football player's locker room behind Dane,  I REALLY wanted to go in! 
This is what it would have looked like.  They said the room is actually shaped like a football 
Then we got to run down the tunnel with cheers and music.  That was fun :)

The players see this right before they enter the field
and..we are there!


touch


this is to be turned into their second ginormous, HD screen
with heated seating 
I was going to pose with 2 fingers but then Dane said, "you are not trying to be #2 are you? it doesn't make sense, only use 1 finger."  I guess so :)
 We then went to Bay Beach Amusement Park.  We didn't last very long, the rain came pouring down and we had to jet.
Jada enjoyed and was so excited to hop into the cars until...well






1 comment:

Birgitta said...

I swear I commented! I'm lovin' Jada's piggies! So stinkin cute. I also love the pic of Jada and the cart. How fun to have kid carts. Nothing like that around here. There are too many kids in Utah!

Cool to touch the sod. I'm sure there was a sign to NOT touch?? Of course you HAVE TO...it's so close!!!

It's like Jon and I sneaking into the football field in Nebraska! Haha! I ran the field! Dad just shook his head in embarrassment.