Sunday, November 3, 2013

Double Dosage of Halloween!!!

Went to the farm to visit some animals, play, ride a hayride, and to hunt for pumpkins.  It was fun.  Chillier than I thought it was going to be and so of course Dane got mad that I came unprepared and stole his jacket.  Sorry Dane.  You know me!











Jada couldn't wait to carve her pumpkin so we got right to it.  
And by WE, I mean ME.
I didn't even get lights for them this year.  I am so LAME
 Let the festivities begin
Cedarburg does their trick or treating on a Saturday every year
I put her wing upside down.
Good thing I noticed before we went outside.
I am so dumb
Sadie and her bags of cereal, except this time she found oats?
She loves to hold cereal bags and walk around snacking all day
This is part of our "crew".  We totally bombed people's houses with our toddlers.
Hahaha, we are probably the only source of children in this town of Cedarburg!
Jada slept in her costume and the next morning forced Sadie into a monkey costume.
She resisted at first but came to embrace it.  HaHaha, I love that monkey

Then Cedarburg has a downtown trick or treating/pumpkin walk on Halloween.  
Yeah, double the candy!
I came to scare! No make-up.
I know, most of you are used to seeing me that way anyway :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

We love Halloween in Cedarburg too. Looks like you had lots of fun.