HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(September 20th)
My baby turned 1 already!!
Aye aye aye.
She is my baby doll.
The things I love about Sadie:
her indescribable squishiness
hugs
kisses
her laughter
sense of humor
playfulness
tender heart
fluffy hair
her enthusiasm
her hook around my arm when I hold her
she sleeps like a rock! my favorite :)
the way that girl can eat!
The list goes on!
| Not Yet SADIE! |
| Ok, i can brace myself |
| oh heck, just a little taste |
| that was amazing |
| I AM GOING IN!! |
| she took over everyone's bowl! |
| Jada is trying to get Sadie to say "cheese" |
| she was seriously all over the place all night |
She had an awesome Birthday!
A Little Extra
because I just can't pick a few pictures
| I just loved this picture of those two. Jada gave me the camera so that she could pose and Sadie turned around to flash her smile as well |

1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family! Can't believe she is one already. I kept thinking she was six months still. What a cutie.
Post a Comment