Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Dane

Turned 28!
I completely forgot to blog about Dane and his birthday. Shame on me! We celebrated with a little Texas Roadhouse and some bowling afterwards.  I made him an oreo/pretzel/fudge ice cream cake.  I've decided I didn't like the pretzel part so much.

I didn't really know that we were going bowling and was sporting a skirt and fuzzy, awkward length socks.  I looked slammin'.
Well, I looked back at my blog books from the past few years and read through Dane's birthday posts and it was fun to read a list about him, so I will be doing the same.
28 things about Dane:
1. Dane has been attacked by a dog.  It bit his ear
2. He got his TV that he has been asking for since we got married
3. He has a great laugh when something is really really funny
4. I really don't get his humor 
5. He takes good care of the girls
6. He likes oreo ice cream hence I made him an oreo ice cream cake
7. I always find him watching random you tube videos and thinking they are hilarious
8. We complain and quarrel everyday about who does what and how much we do 
and how tired we both are
9. He was born in Moses Lake
10. He doesn't work out and still looks great (not fair)
11. Somehow he can get Sadie to watch football with him (also not fair)
12. He has nice calves
13. He thinks Carrie Underwood is good looking
14. He also thinks Charlize Theron is hot
15. AND he thinks duchess Catherine is a cutie
16. He is always curling his toes,...he doesn't notice he does
17. He is extremely ticklish
18. He likes to hold my hand in public
19. He doesn't do that triple smooching thing on my head anymore (Matthew, you know which one)
20. Dane likes to irritate me when I ask him to clean
21. The last concert he went to was the Beach Boys
22. He thinks black girls are hot
23. One of his regrets is not playing baseball all four years of H.S.
24. He first realized he loved me when I left to California for about a week
25. Seeing his girls wake up in the morning make him smile
26. One of his favorite actors is Liam Neeson
27. Would like to learn how to play the guitar
28. Dane really dislikes the movie "Princess Bride"

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Fun to read! I'm not sure I knew he was born in Moses Lake. Or at least I forgot. Does Dane know you listed all of his celeb crushes? Poor Dane!

Rappleye Family said...

Fun!!!!!

Becky said...

How can you NOT like Princess Bride!!! Oh well, I still like you Dane. Happy Birthday!!