We decided to bless Sadie while we were back home in Washington so that family could be there. We had dinner afterwards and had a cake for my birthday.
Wow! It looks like you had a crazy, busy, fun Christmas break! And Sadie is so sweet in her blessing dress. I can't believe I've never met her. I just want to snuggle that girl!
I created a blog to update what is happening here in Wisconsin while Dane is going to Dental School at Marquette. Dane remains really busy at school and will soon be Graduating in May! Yes! Time flies. Meanwhile I spend my time trying to figure out new ways to entertain Jada, Sadie, and myself!
3 comments:
HOLY COW that baby looks like you. You look very pretty Denise. Cute dress too. I wish I could see your babies. Miss you so much!
Babe Denise!! You look smokin'!
Wow! It looks like you had a crazy, busy, fun Christmas break! And Sadie is so sweet in her blessing dress. I can't believe I've never met her. I just want to snuggle that girl!
Post a Comment