Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Time

Before that....Jada was helping Dane sweep and scoop
 and then eating the corralled food...NOOO, put down that cheerio!!
We are also teaching her how to pray
 
 Here we go, getting ready for her first play time in the snow
 We bought a cheap sleigh to go sledding, but I didn't feel like hauling her in the car so 
Dane dragged both of us around the yard.  That didn't last long so we made a snowman.
patting the snow down 

6 comments:

Grandpa Ware said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Birgitta said...

Deleted comment from me! I had to take a word out!

So did she like the snow? Was it well worth buying all the snow stuff?? That coat is perfectly adorable! Sweet sweet baby!

Dane and Denise said...

she already had everything. I just ended up not buying her snow pants but I did buy her boots and they were on clearance :). She liked it, next time we will sled :)

Amy and Steve said...

Soooo Cute!

Matthew Ware said...

Hey Denise nice looking hat ;) where did you get that? Oh at thats pretty cute lol

Becky said...

Just so you know, Lauren LOVES your snowman. She keeps asking to see Frosty. You guys did a good job!