Sunday, January 1, 2012

Santa Came Early

she loves football, i need to get her a smaller ball to carry around
We decided to have a Christmas here before going to Utah.  Mainly because I didn't want to lug  presents with us.  So, "Christmas Eve" Dane & I played a game that I came up with using bells and an empty apple container...haha, I know, I am the game Queen.  Dane kept trying to change my rules because he didn't like them, sorry bucko, my game, my rules!
"Christmas Morning" 
Dane got James Bond, it was a little for me too :) 
I got my yearly calendar
Black Friday purchase of a huge play-do set 
and of course a dog movie for Jada
the best gift ever! My early birthday present, straightener.
And then Jada got a wooden puzzle full of animals that makes noises. The first thing she did was give them many many kisses all over.  too funny. Oh and I also got socks for the gym since Dane thought mine were disgusting!  I don't know, I thought they were fine!

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

I love her smile!

Becky said...

Fun! Jada is so cute holding that football!