Saturday, December 10, 2011

Waiting

We are just counting down the days to get to head home to Utah.  I cannot wait, as usual!!! Meanwhile, Jada has started to say more words and is gaining confidence in walking.  Dane has finals coming up next week! He is sooo excited to end this semester.  Other than that, we attended a Christmas party for Dane's class in Milwaukee.  We went bowling and ate.  They bought Jada a snowman cup, she likes to hug & kiss it of course.   I also put up Christmas decor.  I love this time of year!!!  Here are some pics of the girl and things.  enjoy.
christmas party
she is going to be a great Dentist's daughter
home from church, awww, shoes off!
oh, found the after church snack...chocolate...with wrapper
alright, we gotta strip ya then
she loves to make a mess with her milk...stinkin' girl, drives me nuts
she wanted to put her shorts on
i made this for Jada's room.  turned out cute I thought!  
Jada putting up ornaments
GOOD MORNING
driving on the couch 
every which way 
pit stop to eat cookies 
we were trying to put away her clothes and in jumped jada into the basket
then she stole the basket, flipped it over, and dragged it over to her crib so that she could climb
washing dishes
SOAKED
We taught her 'if you're happy and you know it" and 
"do as I'm doing" which she does to ANY song she hears.



Oh, I guess I will share  a TMI story.  I was washing the dishes while Dane was bathing the kid.  I heard screams from Dane, "Denise, come here now, come here now!" Ok, so I book it over to the bathroom and there it was.   A 'snicker bar' in the bathtub.  It was disgusting, absolutely disgusting.  Dane was flipping out, Jada was flipping out because she was taken out of her bath time, and I was going as fast as I could to please both of them.  My word, I needed a mute button for just 5 min.  I just couldn't believe that had just happened!
sidenote: there is a video of her pushing her car and 'do as i'm doing', but this darn blogger is having major problems with video upload, i will just send the videos to family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture looks just like Dane! How that's awesome!

-Matthew Ware

Birgitta said...

Love all the pictures and the update! She is looking thinner! I can't believe how much older she looks too. I miss her! As far as poop...it happens!