Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

Here are her pictures of her 2nd Birthday party with her friends
chloe, bella, jada

after party!
 Here is Daddy & Daughter time carving their pumpkin.  
Jada loved playing with the guts.  She kept putting it back inside the pumpkin every time Dane pulled it out.
Then on Halloween we went downtown to trick or treat at all the businesses.  They set up outside and hand out candy.  It was fun and Jada really enjoyed holding on to her candies in her hand with a death grip! She loved all the dogs that passed by, the Halloween decor, and kiddos in costumes.  She looked so cute in her outfit, it's too bad they have to dress warm and kind of lose the effect of their costume.
i really couldn't figure out where her other leg went?  spooky.
I guess we should have dressed up too?
 A couple days later, Jada found her costume and wanted to put it on, so she played in it for awhile.  She is too cute!
she really wanted that hat on, but it kept poppin' off...too small for her head.





4 comments:

Birgitta said...

That cake looks good! I'm glad she was a little more into her birthday. :)

Her costume is so cute. It's perfect for her. The missing leg thing is funny! I didn't notice that before!

Grandpa Ware said...

That is an awesome pumpkin Dane carved, almost as good as mine

Birgitta said...

I NEED MORE POSTS! I'm going through Jada withdrawals!

Becky said...

I can't believe she's one already. Darling little Jada bug!