Friday, July 8, 2011

Independence Day

We went to the parade they had downtown Cedarburg.  The parade started about a block from where we live...awesome! So we just went 5 min til it started and found ourselves a little shady spot behind some people.  It worked for me! :)  It was during Jada's nap time so she was a little tired.
The loud sirens on the fire trucks made her cry.
The nice guy in front of us gave her some earphones.
My patriotic dessert: fruit pizza
BBQ Ribs for dinner! Oh man!
We later watched the fireworks at night from our apartment. 
Beat all the traffic! haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! And the ribs look yummy.
Dad

Birgitta said...

LOVIN' the bow in her hair! I love that first picture of Dane and Jada. That girl makes me laugh with all her facial expressions!

You had it good with no traffic. We went to the parade in Provo. We walked 7 blocks! We were on Center street and had to walk to the cemetary! Mom and I went to the stadium of fire. I will have to post on that soon! LOVE YOU! :)

Birgitta said...

Oh and the fruit pizza looks delicous! I'm sure the ribs were good too. I love food!

Anonymous said...

isn't the bow beautiful! I get girls from the ward complimenting on the bows you made all the time. they ask if i made them...ha, yeah right...i don't have that craft! all you birg!
denise

Becky said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you've done a lot of fun stuff. Jada just keeps getting cuter, if that's even possible :)