Sunday, July 31, 2011

All Caught On Tape

Ok so this post isn't as exciting as the title may make it out to be.  Trying to keep things spicy is hard to do sometimes!
Jada crawling for real (she started couple weeks ago on her knees now)


Jada playing with Dad

I knew she liked balloons. She would laugh & gaze at those balloons floating in the air every time we went to the store or at a person's house. I had to get a helium balloon for her.  I went and bought one one night the child was in bed.  I had it sitting in the living room so she could see it first thing in the morning.  I took her out of bed and walked into the living room and just paused to see what she would do.  It was priceless. Like watching her on Christmas morning.  She froze for a moment in disbelief.  Her eyes started widening up along with her mouth.  She turned to me and smiled, then came the laughter, and flaying of body limbs.  She then started jumping out of my arms trying to reach it.  She couldn't wait to get a hold of that balloon!  She made my day. It was hilarious to watch her.  I guess the balloon was worth those 3 bucks! :)
Then I forgot...Oops it's breakfast time, no problem, she took it with her.

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

Jada needs a sign that says "will crawl for food!" So fun!

And the balloon thing is hilarious!!! It's funny to figure out what makes babies laugh! I miss her.

Matthew Ware said...

Oh thats so dang funny! haha I love it! Oh I miss her so much! Cute

Daniel said...

Denise she is so cute :) i miss her very much. i loved this story. who would of figured balloons would be her joy in life. I wish i was a baby :)