Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Last Wis Dells Hoorah

We got to stay at Christmas Village and they had a really neat indoor pool.  Cold, but fun nonetheless.  We spent most of our day here and then headed to bed. (videos aren't working..boo)





 The next to Kalahari Resort.  I just love this place.  The girls were hesitant at first and then BOOM!  They had such a great time.  Sadie was fearless, she wanted to do everything and anything.



 Little lazy river- so darn cute



 Lunch Break

That was just one small section of the park.  Dane and I took turns going down slides.  They have a family raft ride, water roller coaster, toilet bowl, tube and body slides, free falls, surfing, wave pool, lazy river, tween/kid climbing and slide area, hot tubs indoor and outdoor, swimming bar, play area pool, etc.  I am really going to miss Wisconsin (believe or not).


1 comment:

Birgitta said...

Yeah! So fun! Can't wait to see you!