A lot of catching up to do! Is it just me or is it starting to become obnoxious to have to blog? This might be me winding down. Maybe I will end when we Graduate. We will see. Until then. Here was our latest adventures. Let us rewind to Christmas time! We took a trip to Utah for a week and flew to Seattle for a few days then hopped onto a boat to Victoria BC Canada. There we stayed for a few days, boated back to Seattle and enjoyed the rest of our vacation in Utah until we were forced to return to Milwaukee once again. Might I add to one of the WORST winters I have ever experienced! It has been AT LEAST -25- -40 since we've been back. All day, everyday. We have taken hibernation to the next level.
So...picture time
UTAH
 |
| adore this picture |
 |
| adore this picture too |
Ornament Exchange Time
 |
| Jada: First swim class |
 |
| Sadie: Loves animals |
 |
Dane: "loves coffee" joke Me: not pictured, Diva, the party doesn't start until I show up |
 |
| making candy trains for X-mas Eve |
 |
| Hot Chocolate Bar |
 |
| There's something about Jeremy |
 |
| Christmas Morning. I love home. |
Free Time to just play with cousins
 |
| Won the jackpot at the arcade! Dane was stoked! |
Went to Children's Museum in SLC-so fun!
Must eat at the creamery at least once!! YES!
Went BLONDE
SEATTLE-CANADA to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment