I have to clear this post out so I can put our trip up, so it will be a mod podge of things we have done around our home during our short short summer.
We really love the beach, and by WE I mean Jada & I
Dane stayed on the grass. Apparently he hates sand
Our birds grew up so quickly.
We are now empty nesters :(
Jada learned how to ride a bike as soon as she hopped on. She was dying to have her own so Dane went around rummage sales to find her one. She complained that it was too big for her and all she wanted to ride was "Ollie's little bike" (her friend). I have been trying to warm her up to the idea of her bike and I think she is coming around
We went golfing with our hilarious friends. I had soooo much fun!
I have a LOT of practicing and maybe some lessons to do!
We have been discovering Sheboygan a lot recently and
decided to come play at the Children's Museum
| Jada hit her mouth on that ship's steering wheel. It left her with quite a big wound in her mouth. Poor thing, it was so swollen and was hard to eat for awhile |
Our last SUMMER at our community pool
I am going to miss it
Where has the time gone?!!
Hanging out at home.
Sometimes Mom doesn't feel like lugging anyone anywhere!
![]() |
| I love it when Jada is in time out I mean, I love how cute she looks in time out Then I feel guilty afterwards. Not cool. |
A novelty gift they got from Grandma Ware
They crack me up
| Sadie found her spot |
| I love her enthusiasm! |
Again, our last Cedarburg Fair! Sad!
Jada really loves to see the animals and that is all we come to do.
She talks about them all day, even months and years after the fact. She has a very good memory.
| first deep fried oreo Dane was dying for a cup of milk |
| first deep fried snickers not my cup of tea I have decided that donuts are the only sweet I like deep fried |












4 comments:
Denise you look naked in that last video of the pinboard! Hilario!
I know right?!! totally hilarious!
Birgitta, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Birgitta, I was thinking the same thing!
Post a Comment