Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guess Who?

I never thought my girls looked the same as babies until I started to look back at all of our pictures.  WHOA! So Dane and I played a game to see if we could tell the difference.  Wanna try?
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8

Click on this link if you want to make your quiz official! Just for fun...see how many you get right :)

I had to do 2 more. so extra credit :)









7 comments:

Matthew Ware said...

Aced it! I know my little girls :D

Rappleye Family said...

WOO WOO 100%!!!!!!! I scored Higher that DANE!!!!!!!!! LOL That was fun!

Rappleye Family said...

*than

Dane and Denise said...

just so everyone knows, Dane actually got all of them right, he just accidentally hit the wrong button!

Birgitta said...

Got 100 too! My guess for extra credit: Sadie then Jada!

I'll tell ya what, they have Dane's lips! :) Fun game!

Rappleye Family said...

Way to cover for him Denise :) j/k

Becky said...

Wow! They really do look alike. I got one wrong and it was the car-seat one where you can't see the faces very well. Regardless, they are both darling little angels. How is Jada handling being an older sister? How are you handling two little ones?